sreda, 2. maj 2012

Škatle / Boxes

Dobro jutro.

Kot že nekaj dni zapored, me je tudi danes zbudilo ptičje žvrgolenje in sončni žarek, ki je pokukal skozi zaveso. Preden grem na teraso spit čaj in pojest zajtrk, še hitra objava včerajšnjega projekta.

Good morning.

I wake up today listening birds singing and sun picking thru my curtains (the same as some previous days). Before I go on my little terase, drink tee and eat my breakfast, just a quick post of my yesterday's project.

končni izgled je nekako (zelo všečno) retro, predvsem zaradi kockastega vzorca


TTT Tip: If you are doing boxes (mine are from Ikea) with serviete tehnique, it is much easier to do it before you put the box together. You can do nice finish on the edges that way.

my favourite


Prijavljam na:
- Anything Goes @ PaperTake Weekly Ch.
- ANYthing But a Card @ Top Tip Tuesday
- Anything Goes @ Always Creating
- #87 Always Anything Goes @ Make it Monday
- Anything But a Crad @ Come and Get it Ch.




8 komentarjev:

Nella pravi ...

Lepo si 'spimpala' te škatlice :)

Cheryl pravi ...

Your altered box is lovely. Thank you for the tip too.


I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m numbers 107 & 109)

~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Faye pravi ...

Fantastic Boxes.. I saw these on MIM..Faye

Judy McKay pravi ...

Great box - very pretty. Thank you for playing Come and Get it Challenges this week.

Anonimni pravi ...

Fabulous box and a great tip saw your project on make it Monday and you have played along at Top Tip Tuesday too! Great job! Hgs Samantha TTT dt xx

Michelle pravi ...

Beautiful boxes!! I really love the second one too.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Annette pravi ...

I love boxes and all things storage. These are fab. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.
Annette
xx

Caroljenks pravi ...

Beautiful! I need to know more about these boxes, they look fab. I love IKEA but have not seen any boxes you need to put together yet???

Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday - don't forget to share a Top Tip with us next time to be in the running for our Top Tipper Prize too!

Carol x